This is a backup of QMobile Noir A8 and will help you restore Noir A8 to perfectly working condition If you’ve somehow messed up your phone. Whether your Noir A8 is stuck in a bootloop, corrupted system files or you just want it restored to a condition just like new, then you can flash this pre-rooted Noir A8 ROM and unbrick your phone!
Steps To Flash QMobile Noir A8 ROM:
- It can be flashed via clockworkmod recovery. If you don’t have CWM, follow THIS link to install CWM recovery first.
- ROM: Download all the files from HERE (boot.img, recovery.img, system.ext4.tar, nandroid.md5) and put them in a folder named “a8sys” without quotes. Or any other name WITHOUT spaces. Make sure you download via a download manager to not corrupt them.
- Place this folder on your sdcard inside: /sdcard/clockworkmod/backup/ So that all files can be found in: /sdcard/clockworkmod/backup/a8sys/
- Turn off phone and start it in recovery mode by pressing volume UP + power button.
- Choose wipe data/factory reset
- Go to advanced -> wipe dalvik cache
- Go back again. -> mounts and storage -> format /system
- Go back to main menu -> backup and restore -> advanced restore -> restore /system. Choose the folder “a8sys”
- It will start MD5 check and restore the system partition image. Restart your phone and enjoy it like it’s brand new!
- I haven’t currently included data partition, but you don’t really need it. If you want it too, post in the comments.
- I’ve removed the MD5 checking mechanism of CWM by emptying nandroid.md5 file. If md5 sums are present inside nandroid.md5 file, CWM gives MD5 mismatch error, even if the MD5 sums are correct!
- Here is the nandroid.md5 file which contains MD5 sums for above backup files. Replace this with the other and then try the system restore. It may give you an error. Figure out the solution if you can and post in the comments (line for data.ext4.tar is not included, as it’s not in the folder).