Here’s the pre-rooted stock KitKat 4.4.2 ROM of QMobile i7.
It’s a flashable ZIP file, you can flash this by booting your phone in recovery mode. Flashing will wipe your data and system so make sure to make a Nandroid backup before proceeding with this.
Download link: QNobile_i7_Stock.zip
This requires a custom recovery like CWM, so if you don’t have one, head over to this post.
Steps to Flash Noir i7 Stock ROM using CWM Recovery:
- Place the downloaded ZIP file on your SD card.
- Boot into recovery, perform a factory reset.
- Format system.
- Navigate to SD card and flash the ZIP file downloaded earlier.
- Reboot phone.
Steps to Flash Noir i7 Stock ROM via SP Flash Tool:
Following are the pre-rooted image files you can flash via SP Flash Tool, it’ll restore your system to how it was when brand new.
- Load the included or your own scatter file.
- Check the required box and give location of the flashable images. Android (system.ext4.img), Recovery (recovery.img), Bootimg (boot.img).
- Click download and after that connect your phone to computer without battery.
- Once the process completes, SP Flash Tool will show a green circle/tick mark.
- It’s now safe to boot your phone.
- Google Play/Services fixed.
- APNs fixed. (Now mobile data (2g/3g) will work out of the box.)