As the backup of Noir A8 ROM is already posted, LabAndroid now brings you the stock ROM of Noir A6!
It can help you restore and unbrick your QMobile Noir A6, in case it gets stuck in a bootloop or you have corrupted the system files. Included inside is the system partition backup, along with the stock boot image and CWM recovery. The entire ROM is pre-rooted. Backup was provided by Umair Arshad, so credits to him.
How To Flash Noir A6 ROM:
- Install CWM recovery for A6, if you don’t already have it click here.
- Download system partition from here. Extract via 7zip to a folder named “restore”.
- Download this zip file. Extract the contents (boot.img, recovery.img and nandroid.md5) to the folder created above.
- Place this folder on your sdcard inside: /sdcard/clockworkmod/backup/ so that all the files can be found in: /sdcard/clockworkmod/backup/restore/.
- Restart your phone in recovery mode by pressing volume up + volume down + power button.
- Choose wipe data/factory reset
- Go to advanced -> wipe dalvik cache.
- Go back again, then mounts and storage -> format /system.
- Go back to main menu -> backup and restore -> restore. Choose the folder named “restore”.
OR if you don’t want boot.img and recovery.img to be changed, skip step 9 and go to 10.
- Go back to main menu -> backup and restore -> advanced restore -> restore /system. Choose the folder named “restore”.
Restart the phone. You should have a working and stable Noir A6 now!